Links at a Glance
+ Parent Information
- Parent Volunteer Form
- Field Trip Blanket Permission Form
- EZPay: Global Impact School Fees*
- EZPay: Lunch Account*
- 2018-2019 Meal Charge Policy
- Free and/or Reduced Lunch Application**
*Use the same information to log into both of these pages, however, ensure that you only make school payments on the school fees page and load money for lunch on the lunch account page.
** Use our lunch provider "Springfield-Clark County JVS" as your school district when applying.
- Course Sequence
- Course Descriptions
- Strategic Plan
- How-Tos (via Support Services)
- Junior College Planning Guide
- Senior College Planning Guide
- Pick-up and Drop-off Procedure
- Governing Board
- Board Policies
- Staff Handbook
- Student Driver Sign-up
+ Programs and Partnerships
- College Bound Athlete Information
- Senior Capstone Experience
- Global Scholars
- College Ready Ohio
- Study Abroad 2020: Iceland
- Advisory and Breakout Sessions
- STOP Program
- The Springfield Foundation
+ College Credit Plus (CCP)
- Parent Letter
- College Credit Plus Intent/Agreement for 2018 Academic Year
- College Credit Plus Information
- CC+ Power Point
- Associate of Science Degree at Clark State Community College
- Transfer Credit Matrix
- Arrive Late/Leave Early CC+ Parent Authorization
- Arrive Late/Leave Early CC+ Student Schedule Input
- Five Things You Should Know About College Credit Plus for 2018
- Underperforming Students Policy
- Underperforming Student Petition
- Important College Calendar Dates for All Institutions Partnering with GISA
Every class at Global Impact STEM Academy follows a mastery-level grading scale. Mastery is demonstrated through excellence in a concept, skill and/or content standard and proves that a student is ready for entry-level college coursework.
Global Impact STEM Academy embraces the motto of My Life, My Choice, My Impact - a protocol for students to guide themselves through a rethought educational system that leads towards real-life success.
Each senior will be required to have a Senior Capstone Experience - where they will be assisted in an internship or job opportunity to gain valuable, real-life experience towards a possible future career.
All Global Impact Students receive the opportunity for 2 free years of college through the College Credit Plus program. Students will take classes through our higher education partners.
Global Impact offers one of the largest FFA chapters in Ohio, 4-H, and many exciting after-school opportunities ran by both teachers and students. All students may participate in their home school after school activities as well, such as sports and band.
Students are all issued Macbook Air laptops when admitted to our school. These, combined with state of the art technology in each of our classrooms, allow us to deliver content that is relevant to the 21st century.